How to share a StratPad business plan in real-time
StratPad will release its multi-user functionality next weekend in beta.
This new feature allows you collaborate on any StratPad plan in real-time. You can share with anybody who has a StratPad account and who has available room in the number of StratFiles they’re allowed.
This feature is fast and flexible. It supports these uses:
– You and your management team can now work on your plan together.
– An accountant/consultant/mentor can work collaboratively with their client.
– A CEO can share their plan and the “Track Your Progress” section with their board on a read-only basis (they can see everything but can’t change anything).
– A CEO can have department heads entering weekly and monthly information in the “Track Your Progress” section while keeping the sensitive financial information private.
– Students can share their plan with their team AND their instructor. In fact, this is a great way for an instructor to review and mark a business planning assignment.
Sharing is easy.
Simply choose the plan you’d like to share and then click on the “Share Resources” icon in the top menu.
More stuff about sharing:
– You can share a plan with as many people as you wish.
– Each person who is invited to a plan will have to accept the invitation.
– Accepting an invitation will count against the plans allowed under that person’s account (i.e. Startup/Student have one plan; Business can have up to 5 plans; Unlimited can have, well, an unlimited number of plans).
– You can change a person’s access priviledges to your plan or revoke their access to your plan instantly at any time.