World’s highest-rated balanced scorecard app
StratPad faithfully follows the Balanced Scorecard approach:
- an overall “Strategy Statement” gives focus to the overall organization
- “Projects” logically group objectives and activities that support the Strategy Statement
– each objective can have one or more “measures” (or metrics or key performance indicators [KPIs]) each with its own target value and target date
- each project’s objectives are divided among four key “Perspectives”
By the time you’re done you’ll have a full business plan, ready to take to a banker, an investor or to help keep your team (or clients) on track.
StratPad asks the important questions. Who are your customers? What need does your business meet? What makes you unique?
StratPad pulls all of your information together quickly and easily, freeing you to do what matters most: bringing your dream to life.
StratPad creates a series of reports, including a Strategy Map, to help management illustrate and execute their strategy.
Share your plan with partners and co-workers who use StratPad and get everyone onboard. StratPad works on desktops, laptops and tablets. The perfect planning tool when you’re busy and on the go. Each section has how-to videos and tutorials, and we’re never further than a phone call away.
* StratPad runs on PCs (FireFox, Chrome, IE10+), Macs (Safari, Chrome, FireFox), iPad and mini (an app)
Choose now for one low annual price.
Or try StratPad free for 7 days and choose a plan when your trial ends.
StratPad for iOS is also available in the App Store.All pricing plans include