Alex Glassey is a dynamic and compelling presenter who would love to speak at your next event. His warm, engaging style and practical, plain-spoken approach enlivens the most deadly business topic and leaves audiences challenged and inspired.
You won’t get a canned speech from Alex – he tailors each presentation to the needs and interests of his audience. As you’ll see from past events, he’s spoken to business and nonprofit groups, conferences and entrepreneurial boot camps.
What Alex does bring to every talk is his passion for entrepreneurs and small business and an in-depth knowledge and experience from his own proven track record as a serial entrepreneur, business advisor and university instructor.
Alex’s favourite topics include:
- using strategy to optimize the performance of your business or nonprofit
- turning your creativity, passion and skill into a business
- today’s business plan: short, strategic, active and aligned
- where to start if you’re a startup
- the role and impact of entrepreneurship in our communities
Can Alex add some color to your event? Contact us.
See Alex’s speaking events for upcoming dates and links to videos of past presentions.
See our Press Kit for Alex’s bio and photos.
Learn more about Alex’s workshops.