StratPad’s EntrepreneurialStrategy Workshops
The EntrepreneurialStrategy workshops seek to integrate entrepreneurial passion with business success. They celebrate and work to preserve entrepreneurial creativity, risk-taking and perseverance in the face of business’s bottom-line demands.
The EntrepreneurialStrategy workshops were created to reduce the most common fears about being an entrepreneur, eliminate the key barriers to starting and growing a business venture, and improve the chances for entrepreneurial success.
While each workshop focuses on a different audience, they all work towards the development of a short, practical strategic business plan.
For more information on the workshops, including schedules and locations, please click one of these links. If you’re interested in organizing and or teaching a workshop in your area, please email us.
Strategic Business Planning for SMEs (Australia)
What Participants Said About This Workshop
“What an incredible course and experience! The program was clear, precise, informative and very inspiring. Alex Glassey surpassed my expectations…he instinctively knew how to bring out the best in everyone in the group. Alex’s vast knowledge and experience will help anyone looking to make improvements with their existing business or begin a new venture.”
- Debbie Burkhart , SignArt Studios, www.signartstudios.com
“I can’t believe how much useful information Alex managed to cram into his meaty, entertaining workshop. Each principle of entrepreneurship was systematically explored and clearly explained with wit and encouragement. Every participant I talked to afterwards agreed that it was one of the most worthwhile courses we’d ever taken. Life changing and highly recommended!”
- Joyce Kline Visual Artist/Consultant Victoria BC
“Your workshop reinvigorated my love for my business of five years. I was stuck and stale when I began considering your business strategy questions. I have refocused my energies and now have a concrete series of goals in writing with dates next to them.”
- Carey Matthews , Savannah Cattery, www.catmopolitan.ca
“This workshop, along with StratPad, gave me the ability to fully evaluate my business idea, determine its projected viability and act on my best strategic course of action.”
- Jennifer Cottyn , Jewelry Designer , www.jennifercottyn.com
“I am so inspired and full of new ideas–can’t believe what this has done for my creative thoughts! Wish all my instructors had Alex’s knowledge, exuberant delivery and style.”
- Alison Longacre
- “Fabulous – gets one really thinking.”
- “Appreciated instructor using my personal business circumstances as an example to explain concepts – made it easier for me to understand and to use in future.”
- “This course was the most valuable for me.”
- “Alex was a dynamic, engaging instructor who brought his real life expertise and enthusiasm to the classroom.”
- “Great job.”
- “Very enjoyable and informative.”
- “Alex was compelling and passionate about delivering his course. It was wonderful.”
- “Fantastic program, very comprehensive, clear concise instructor was extremely knowledgeable, engaging, entertaining and inspiring – A+”
- “Loved Alex – excellent, passionate, simplify the process, encouraged success – A++”
- “Alex is fantastic and truly values entrepreneurs.”